Certification and Government Relations Associate
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech industry with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Maryland, and British Columbia.
We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to harness technology to advance the future of elections.
Our growing Certification Department is looking for an organized, process-oriented project/program coordinator to join the team as a Certification and Government Relations Associate. Before we can enter specific target markets, our products must be certified and comply withstandards set by federal and state bodies. As a result, Certification projects are complex and demands that one can work effectively under pressure. If you have an interest in emerging technologies, have an interdisciplinary educational background, and a passion for solving complex problems, we’d like to hear from you.
- Assist with day to day national, and state level project needs to guarantee deadlines are met on schedule.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales departments to ensure deliverables for national and state projects are completed on time.
- Coordinate preparation for on-site product demonstrations at state capitols.
- Research state statutes, rules, and other secretaries of state or state board of elections publications to develop a catalog of requirements for target states.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Ability to read and interpret statutory language.
- Professional communication style.
- A willingness to develop a deep understanding of the federal and state standards, guidelines, and regulations for election technology.
- Must be courteous and agile — ability to work with and quickly build rapport across communities and teams with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- 1-3 years of proven full time of program/project management experience in non-profit, government, think tanks, consulting, or other regulated industries.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Project Management software, MS Office.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex, technical concepts.
- Willingness to travel (~20%)
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.