Customer Success Manager (Boston)
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
As Customer Success Manager in Boston, you will be reporting to the Customer Success Director.
- Be the first point of contact for all customers who use ClearView to audit their primary voting system.
- Be able to author project plans and lead customer service engagements.
- Answer customer questions, promptly offer assistance, and direct customers to knowledgebases and other online resources as needed.
- Prompt them to follow best practices before, during and after elections. This includes routinely scheduled equipment maintenance, election preparedness, and backups.
- Participate in sales demonstrations with sales representatives as needed.
Outside of Election Periods
- Gather State and County calendars and proactively engage with customers to ensure their success throughout the year.
- Monitor upcoming events that impact voting system and audit needs (ie. state statutes, requirements and software certification).
- Schedule and facilitate trainings for customers.
- Schedule and facilitate ClearView software upgrades including new feature training and refresh training.
- Schedule wellness visits for hardware maintenance and cleaning.
- Schedule and facilitate user group meetings.
- Work with Product team to keep customers informed of what's new in the latest release and the future product roadmap.
- Record the exchange ideas on election process, procedures, lessons learned between internal and external contacts.
- Collect enhancement requests.
- Distribute and be generally knowledgeable of ClearView best practices (equipment maintenance and storage, election preparedness, backups, etc.).
- Distribute meeting minutes.
During Election Periods
- Schedule pre-election audit success planning meetings with customers to check in and make sure they are prepared.
- Facilitate resources and other onsite election support, as requested by the customer.
- Schedule post-election audit review meetings with customers, record lessons learned, develop action plans.
Required Experience and Skills
- Election experience required.
- Microsoft Project experience required.
- Travel to customer sites up to 60% of the time.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Relationship building skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of related customer service experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com