Director of Program Management
In a few short years, Clear Ballot has become the leader in election innovation. Our patented software has brought the speed, accuracy, and transparency that the election industry lacked. Now the fastest growing elections company in the country, Clear Ballot is #1 in market share in multiple states and was named to the GovTech 100 list in 2018 and 2019. Clear Ballot’s election software is used to streamline election administration processes and has strengthened confidence in jurisdictions across Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Vermont, and Florida.
- Oversee and direct the operations of our cross-functional teams that align product development and certification efforts with the operational requirements of our current and future customers.
- Monitor and resolve cross-team dependencies by maintaining master plans of all cross-functional teams.
- Mentor the leaders of those teams on best practices in project management and communication.
- Build processes, establish communication pathways, and design deliverables that allow functional groups to align around shared goals and contextual knowledge.
- Lead ad-hoc cross-functional teams to resolve issues outside the domain of established teams.
- Advise the CEO and senior management team on the strategic implications of decisions to shift resources and priority between projects.
- 10+ years of project management experience, using project management best practices and modern project management tools.
- 5+ years experience working in technology product development organizations.
- 4+ years overseeing programs composed of multiple projects and mentoring teammates on project management best practices.
- The ability to drive clarity and resolve issues in situations of uncertainty and time pressure.
- A track record as a highly collaborative, communicative teammate, and an excellent mentor to others.
- Experience managing government contracts or procurement programs is preferred.
- Experience managing projects in regulated industries is preferred.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.