In a few short years, Clear Ballot has become the leader in election innovation. Our patented software has brought the speed, accuracy, and transparency that the election industry lacked. Now the fastest growing elections company in the country, Clear Ballot is #1 in market share in multiple states and was named to the GovTech 100 list in 2018 and 2019. Clear Ballot’s election software is used to streamline election administration processes and has strengthened confidence in jurisdictions across Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin, Vermont, and Florida.
- Basic work description included but not limited to sorting of parts, physical assembly, quality testing, software installations, setting BIOS, setting UPS parameters, and firmware updates.
- Individuals will follow written procedures and utilize visual models for assembling fully functioning voting machines by assembling mini computer, embedded printers, scanners, and monitors into prefabricated enclosures.
- Detail of tasks includes positioning, aligning, adjustment and fastening of various components.
- Connecting of cables, wire routing, calibration, system diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs, and inventory tracking of components.
- Familiarity with simple hand tools and computer
- Follow intermediate to complex instructions and written procedures
- Intermediate understanding of electronics
- Understand and follow inventory tracking protocols
- Adherence to quality standards
- Experience with command prompt is a plus
- Frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs across short distances
This position is part-time.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.