Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Maryland, and British Columbia. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
- Provide engineering resources for the support of new and existing products in manufacturing.
- Design and conduct manufacturing, design, and quality tests.
- Review and evaluate ECOs and MCOs.
- Log and track product and system anomalies.
- Provide feedback and edit manufacturing documentation and SOPs.
- Build and maintain NCM log.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving for orders.
- Train manufacturing personnel on proper manufacturing procedures.
- Investigate and initiate corrective action of manufacturing problems.
- Confer with engineering and technical personnel to resolve complex technical problems.
- Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related field.
- Experience with manufacturing practices and procedures, including:
- Reporting and documenting processes and changes.
- Reading and understanding engineering designs.
- Working with teams and collaborating on long-term and remote projects.
This position is full-time.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.