Regional Sales Manager
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Ohio, Washington, Florida, and British Columbia. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) position will represent Clear Ballot in a designated territory to engage prospective customers, educate them on the value of partnering with Clear Ballot, and close new business. The RSM will be responsible for managing their assigned territory and meet quarterly/annual sales goals. Previous sales experience in high growth organizations is a plus. The RSM will be responsible for understanding the Clear Ballot product suite, ClearVote, and effectively communicating the value we bring to the market.
A successful RSM will have high levels of sales activity, consistent reporting, and communication of progress. We currently have open positions in Florida and Boston.
- Establish territory targets and forecast goals
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Understand the functional application of the Clear Ballot product suite
- Schedule and lead onsite presentations of ClearVote system
- Coordinate and prepare technical resources as necessary
- Communicate clearly within the organization to stakeholders as necessary
- Communicate regularly with sales and marketing team members on industry trends
- Maintain accurate and consistent records in SalesForce
- Assist in the development of Clear Ballot’s response to request for proposals
- Attend trade shows and conferences as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience working within a high growth environment
- Knowledge and experience with complex sales campaigns required
- Experience in elections preferred
- Experience using SalesForce preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Frequently move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Grace under pressure
- Willingness to travel
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.