Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech space with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington State, Florida, and British Columbia. We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to help harness technology to advance the future of elections.
Our Sales and Marketing team is looking for a seasoned, hardworking and energetic Sales Engineer, based in Ohio, with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions. This role is responsible for being the primary technical resource for our sales force while also actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You will be required to have an in-depth technical knowledge of Clear Ballot’s ClearVote suite and demonstrating the product capabilities to prospective customers. The ideal candidate must also be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, upselling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to the overall sales team and new customer success.
- Full understanding of the technical and functional application of Clear Ballot’s ClearVote suite of products
- Preparation of hardware and software for technical presentations, communicating the value of Clear Ballot’s products and services to customers and prospective customers
- Collaborate with sales to understand customer requirements and provide sales support to secure new business
- Assist in the development of Clear Ballot’s response to request for proposals
- Engage new customers and Clear Ballot product team in a dialog to assess unique technical needs to succeed full system integration
- Collaborate to develop unique ClearVote solution after understanding a potential customer’s needs, process, and requirements
- Support successful transfer of projects post-sale to the Customer Success team to prepare for installations and ongoing election support
- Occasionally help with new customer installations and ongoing system integration projects
- Provide recommendations to Product Team based on market feedback and competitive intelligence
- Help in researching and developing new solutions and product enhancements
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience working with software and/or hardware solutions required
- Strong technical acumen
- Experience in Elections strongly preferred
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Business analyst experience a plus
- Frequently move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Grace under pressure
- Willingness to travel (Cyclical in nature)
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
If you’re a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, a collaborator and most importantly someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.