Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Clear Ballot has revolutionized the Govtech industry with a modern voting system designed to deliver speed, accuracy, and transparency to elections. Our products are proven, our customer references are superb, and when we enter a state, our market share quickly exceeds 50%. While our roots are in Boston, we have a diverse team with staff in Colorado, Oregon, Washington, Maryland, and British Columbia.
We bring a fresh approach to the election industry with professionals of different backgrounds paired with leading election industry veterans who have all joined Clear Ballot to harness technology to advance the future of elections. Our product development teams create high-quality elections software and hardware systems that bring a new level of transparency to the market.
Are you a technologist with a passion for solving the problems that really matter? Do you believe that our voting systems should embody the highest standards of security, transparency, and quality? If you do, we'd love to hear from you.
Clear Ballot is seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer who be a key contributor to our voting system products, including the ClearVote™ suite. In this role, you’ll:
- Be a technical leader on a cross-functional agile team of software developers, QA professionals, technical writers, and product managers.
- Create software systems with highly usable and aesthetically pleasing user interfaces that meet WCAG 2.0 accessibility requirements.
- Design technical solutions to election industry challenges that promote transparency, accessibility, auditability, and security.
- Invest your time to keep up with innovation in software engineering, and constantly look for ways to improve the team’s technical and organizational approaches.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Our ideal Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will have:
- 2+ years of experience with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Vue).
- 2+ years of experience with relational databases.
- 2+ years of experience using git, modern issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira), and CI/CD and code repository tools (e.g. Jenkins, Travis, GitLab).
- A career spent working in collaborative, agile software development teams.
- A track record as a collaborative, communicative teammate, and an excellent mentor to other engineers.
Clear Ballot Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and dedicated to professional development and advancement. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful and considerate environment. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Are you a hard worker, a self-starter, an optimist, and a collaborator? Most importantly, are you someone who shares our passion to employ technology to improve elections? If so, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.